Behind The Magic..
Each of our portable and web-based experiences is powered by unique and proprietary technology…
MADNESS TOUCH is the portable version of the MADNESS engine created by Slightly Mad Studios (used to power the Need For Speed SHIFT titles) and is specifically tailored towards handheld tablets and next-gen chipsets.
- Supports HDR, per-pixel, volumetric, radiosity, anisotropic light mapping
- Multiple CPU/GPU support
- Proprietary AI & Physics
- Modular scalable support for different game genres
The MADNESS TOUCH engine therefore brings the AAA console experience to your tablet.
GAMOBILE is our cross-platform portable engine that allows us to create exciting new experiences on all major platforms as listed below.
- Custom tools for particles, GUI, localization, sprites, 3DS Max importing, texture packing, animation, mapping, cinematics
- Cross-platform shader creation (DirectX, GLSL from one source)
- Game Center, in-app purchase support, OpenFeint, OpenGL ES1/ES2
GAMGL is our 100% plugin-free WebGL engine that supports all latest browsers.
- Multi-threaded with advanced 3D rendering, highly optimized
- 3D audio effects, HDR texture support, bloom, depth of field, dynamic tone mapping, particles
- Scalable to allow additional ‘advanced graphics’ upgrades
GAM5 is our world-class HTML 5 engine.
- Faster than Facebook benchmarks
- Convertible cross-platform pipeline